This last weekend, my old college roommate and one of my best friends, Nicki came in town with her husband McKay. They live just a few hours away in Connecticut and we LOVE them and are so glad they came to visit! She's pregnant so I got to admire her adorable little belly all weekend. We stayed up late every night chatting and Saturday, swam at Walden Pond all day long.
I don't know if you know, but I LOVE swimming. I can never get enough of it and Walden Pond? The ultimate swimming experience! It is crystal clear water, surrounded my thick trees. Oh my goodness, I can't tell you enough how much I love love Love it! We swam all day long and had the best time. Of course, we topped the day off with Regina's Pizza (it's sooo good and never gets old), and eating cannoli's from Mike's Pastry by the fountains near the north end. It was seriously, a perfect weekend.
can't wait to go visit the Dunn's in Connecticut soon!




3 comments:
Va va voom! This looks so divine. I'm nostalgic for it and I wasn't even there. Why can't EYE live nearby?!?!!
Come see us!!!!!
Same as Rachael, I'm feeling nostalgic too. Ha! This looks so fun.
Post a Comment