Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Job

Summer has begun and guess what? I got a job!!! As a Dental Hygienist!! 
I start this Monday, at Gentle Dental!
The office is literally a 10 minute walk from our apartment and I am sooo excited!!!
I am feeling so completely blessed and really can't believe how great life is. It's insane really.

right after signing paperwork!
officially licensed!
And lastly, here's a shot of our apartment. I bought these little flags for the 4th and am feeling particularly patriotic this year. 

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Congratulations on graduating and getting a "real" job! I feel like it was not that long ago that you announced you had been accepted to school and were moving. I'm sure you will do great at Gentle Dental and they will love you. :)

Unknown said...

Wahoooo! Workin' girl! You go (I want to say "Glen Coco" here but I'll refrain, kinda)! I'm glad your work starts NEXT week, one last hurrah this weekend! XO

Unknown said...

This is so cool! Bring on the money!!! And I love your beautiful, patriotic walk way. I wish I was better about decorating for Holidays....CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

I am oh so woah so proud of you! Can't wait to Skype soon and hear all about you lovely lady you! :)