We drove to Palmyra after Niagara and set up camp at the KOA. We stayed at this same campsite 2 years ago when we were moving out to Boston.
| cutest guy around |
That night, we got our seats for the Hill Cumorah Pagaent. It was AMAZING!!! We loved it!
It tells stories from the Book of Mormon and I couldn't help but be in awe of the amazing scenes, and how much time and effort went into it! The show is 800 cast and crew members and it was really just wonderful in every sense of the word!
The next morning, we ate breakfast at our campsite and prepared for the day.
Before we left, we walked through the Sacred Grove.
I couldn't help but feel my Savior's love so strongly while we were there. My heart was touched with the knowledge, once again, that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the true church of God. My life is so blessed, and I know it's from my Father in Heaven.
Lastly, before we left, we visited the Grandin Print Shop, where the Book of Mormon was first printed.
The whole trip has just touched my heart and given me a rejuvenated spirit to be a better person.
1 comment:
I love this trip. Looks like you guys took full advantage of each stop!
Post a Comment