Friday, August 23, 2013

James Family Reunion 2013

Oh my goodness you guys, I know. I haven't blogged in over a month (what?! how does this happen you say). Right? I'm saying the same thing. My computer broke. My computer I've had for 6 years and has my life on it (again, I know right?). Enough with the sob story. Onto the main event:
The James Family Reunion!
We were in Vegas for just a day and made the most of it. We had a BBQ and all donned our "Good Life" family reunion tees courtesy of Emily. She is so sweet to always go the extra mile.
In the afternoon when the sun was beating on us and we couldn't take the Vegas heat any longer, we donned our bathing suits and headed to the local pool. It was a blast!!





The kids seriously LOVE Scott. They swarm him.
warming up on the hot pavement
That evening, we decided to do something a little bit more adventurous... Trapeze Flying! It was SO fun and SO scary. We loved it!! It was adults only, so we got some nice catch-up time with no kids around.

 Here's footage of us flying through the air:

The next day, we drove out to Newport Beach California and soaked in the sun, surf, and great company. 


Emma and sweet Oliver

Scott and Ayva jumping waves
showing off their ninja moves
the cutest guy around













Overall the trip was far too short, but absolutely wonderful! I love spending time with my family and am so grateful to have such supportive, loving family members that I can always turn to (and seriously adorable nieces and nephews to dote on)

1 comment:

Russanne said...

THAT SWIMSUIT! You look amazing and I miss you and what to craft and have taco night.