Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Today is my due date

Well it is officially May 21, 2014. What significance does this have? Oh. It's just the day my baby is supposed to be born. I haven't posted in a few months, so I thought, now's as good a time as any to update!

Pregnancy has been seriously wonderful. Sure, I've been uncomfortable here and there, and have some trouble sleeping once in a while, but it's been amazing. Growing a life inside of me has been one of the most humbling and greatest things I've ever done. To know that I can create LIFE is indescribable. I thank my Father in Heaven every day for the opportunity to become a mother.
This bond I already have with this little girl makes my heart quake and shiver, and I know it's only going to get stronger when I meet her, and see her perfect face, and kiss her squishy belly. I can't wait to see Scott become the most incredible father there will ever be and for our home to grow in love every day all because of this sweet special spirit we're about to bring into the world. 
Yes, I'm scared. Terrified at times. What the heck am I doing? I thought I just graduated high school and was hanging out with my friends at the local coffee shop. I look at where I've been and where I am now, and I couldn't be happier or more blessed with where I've ended up, and I know I don't deserve 99% of it. I am truly blessed and can't believe this is the way  my life is turning out.

Picture update:


my babe showing off the car seat

THE most incredible baby shower ever. It was full of friends, great food, headband making, gifts, and laughs. I love my friends and am so grateful for their love and support of our little family. 
The real picture of pregnancy. Chilling in bed, eating cookies. 



THIS guy. The one who makes my world go round. The one who's always on my side and by my side. I couldn't live without him. He's my everything and I am SO proud of him for receiving his Master's in Finance and being OFFICIALLY done with school!!! He's truly the best & the apple of my eye.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love that belly. any day now! you will make wonderful, fun, inspired, beautiful, hilarious & gentle parents. cannot wait to see you guys in action. xoxoxo