Scott had class Thursday night. He got home from work at 6:25, then left the house at 7. Needless to say, we didn't celebrate at all. He DID however, come strolling in with these beautiful pink tulips (and chocolate!) cutest husband:
Thursday night, while we were dozing into slumber-land, I asked Scott what his favorite meal is (we don't really do favorites here) and he said (so out of the blue) lasagna. I've never made him lasagna, so naturally felt like the worst wife and was determined to make him the most delicious lasagna ever.
Friday, I slaved making a lasagna from scratch (except the noodles. I have to draw a line somewhere. it already took me long enough). It was this recipe if you're interested. It turned out so divine and Scott was in heaven. We wined and dined and enjoyed our day after valentines.
2 comments:
Lasagnas suck. I made one once. Yummy, for sure. But worth the effort? IDK. Ziti is much faster and pretty much the same, I think. Your VDAY was cute. We love to be tulip & actual VDAY was kinda lame twinners:) Glad you guys made up for it... our Friday plans didn't pan out(!!!) so we're going out for a yummy dinner on Saturday. I guess it's kinda for VDAY?!
Love you & miss you!!!
you are the FUNNIEST that you had to clarify that you weren't making homemade noodles. that probably would have won you housewife (who may want to rethink their priorities) of the year award. i love you two soo much! my heart is warm &swollen seeing you two in your precious apartment that i love &miss sooo much! love your "be mine" banner. love the tulips &sweet hubby that gave them to you. love your card. love your chirp plates (as dan pointed out). love your red drink. love everything about you and your life. XOXOXOxoxoxoxoXOXOXOXOXoxoxoxoxoxXOXOXOXooo000XOXOXooxxx00x0x0x0xX000ooooOOOxOXO
Post a Comment