This last week was my Spring Break.
I spent Monday and Tuesday studying all day and Wednesday I drove up to South Burlington, Vermont with my 2 best friends from Hygiene to take our National Boards. We had a delicious Italian dinner that night and stayed up late reviewing and talking, nervous for the morning.
We woke up early and went to the testing center:
| puffy faces the morning of |
We took the exam! It was 8 hours long and so draining.
It was one of those surreal moments of your life. You know the feeling-it's almost like an outer-body experience.
Something I've been striving for and thinking of for 2 years and I was actually doing it!
We'll find out our results in 4-8 weeks.
After the test, we went to a cute 50's diner (Al's French Frys) and stuffed our tired faces with burgers, fries, and frapps (milkshakes). We went back to the hotel, took a nap and then went swimming at the hotel and sat in the sauna. It was a nice change from the constant studying.
The next morning we ventured into South Burlington, VT and went to Penny Cluse Cafe, probably one of the most delicious breakfasts I've ever eaten. SO GOOD!! Real maple syrup? So delicious.
We then proceeded to shop till we dropped and drove back home. It was a stressful, but wonderful few days with Jen and Amanda.
Saturday, we drove out to the Gillette Stadium to eat at Red Robin with our friends AJ and Brooke.
We saw the stadium, ate delicious food, and hung with great friends. A perfect way to end our very busy, stressful Spring Break.



1 comment:
Your posts were not showing up for some reason so when I got on I had a fun surprise that I caught to catch up on all the posts since Christmas! :) you guys are the best.
Post a Comment