Thursday I had my Dental Hygiene pinning ceremony. They give out awards, give us words of wisdom, we do a candle lighting ceremony and recite the DH oath and then we're done! It was surreal and wonderful and thrilling. I loved it the whole time.
Even though right now, I'm completely sick of school and ready to never look back, I know I'm going to miss it, and especially the wonderful people I've gotten so close with.
Notable mention: I won the Dental Hygiene Class Peer Award! I was so excited and honored :)
 |
| The candle lighting ceremony |
 |
| my besties |
 |
| my support team |
 |
| my adorable parents |
 |
| piggy-back time |
 |
| no, I'm not capturing the power of the universe, I'm holding the award I won! |
The next day, Friday, we all GRADUATED!! It all seems like a dream really. Did I actually finish this dental hygiene program? I'm pretty sure it was all a big dream/nightmare. I can't believe it's done!
See you never again Mount Ida!! WOO!
2 comments:
Congrats and way to go! That must feel so good!! You look so pretty in your cute, white dress!
Congrats! That's so awesome! And your mom looks really cool! Piggy back ride on her son-in-law! :)
Post a Comment