Okay you guys. It's finally here. I'm on CHRISTMAS BREAK!!! This semester has been crazy. Back breaking, no sleeping crazy, but I did it. And in one crazy semester I will be taking my national and clinical boards and official be Ashley Keller, RDH. WHAT?!! I know! I took my first board yesterday (local anesthesia) and will find out next month if I passed (which I'm almost positive I did) so yes, life is good. Here's a little catch-up on things:
Our ward at church every Christmas season has a Wreath Making Activity. There's a Christmas program the first 45 minutes with scripture reading and songs (I sang) and then we all get to go to into the gym where there's bales and bales of fresh pine with sap still dripping from it and attach it to wreath holders!! I blogged about this before (see here) and it was even better than last year I think. I had 3 friends from school come with me, Amanda, Courtney, and Jen, (notice the purple scrubs :) and they LOVED it (of course)!! We ate yummy treats and tied bows and got all sappy, it was seriously so much fun. I love the Christmas season.
Our dearest of dear friends Kyle and Russane (those 2 on the right) MOVED!! I know. They left us here in Boston and moved back to Washington state for forever. We had a little going away party at our place with dinner and decorations and crying and talking and gift-giving. It was just wonderful. We will miss them so dearly (and already do). I wish they didn't have to leave us.
| me, brooke, russanne |
| aj, scott, kyle |
![]() |
| after our last temple session together |
So, don't worry, I'm going to start blogging again, now that I actually have time to sit down and breathe. Let Christmas Break BEGIN!!! I have big plans, so I'll keep you posted.

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment